Reserve your Clearwater Beach Photography! Please read this entire page for detailed information about your Family Portraits at the Beach.
To book a Family Portrait Session at the Beach please call me at 727-831-2186. Or fill out any of the contact forms found throughout this website and I’ll call you.
I only book sessions over the phone. It’s important to talk to the people that I’m going to be working for. Call me “old school”… I still believe in personalized service and getting to know my clients.
A $95 Retainer reserves your session, and the Final $300 Balance is due the night of your session. We accept most major credit cards, except American Express.
If you have any questions before or after your portrait session. I’m always available to take your call. I always pick up the phone! If I’m on the phone and miss you, I’ll call you back in minutes. I pride myself on prompt and clear communication. I’m not just your photographer, I’m your new BFF… Have a question about things to do? Places to go? The best restaurant in town? Best places to find shells? Best places to go fishing? You can call me for anything. I’m your new best friend… That’s just how it is around here…
Next up is some very important stuff about setting expectations correctly. The remainder of this page outlines everything that you can expect from your portrait session and what you can expect.
Creating Family Portraits is a very personalized experience. I truly care about the people I work for. We want to make your experience great. We’re gonna talk about your family, how many kids you have, the ages, go over the details of what we do, how we do it, talk about what to wear, what to bring, what works and what doesn’t. These calls take five minutes of your time. It’s worth it and helps plan out your session.
Before Booking Your Session – Info on what you can expect from me…
We edit the pictures and make them look pretty. All images are edited and made to look beautiful. I always say… “If you like what you see here on this website, then that is what you can expect to get.“
You will get an email inviting you into your gallery, where you can view and download them. You are free to make prints anywhere you choose. We never delete your online gallery that I deliver to you and it never expires. We have unlimited image storage. However, please do make sure you back up your images somewhere else. Even though we have unlimited storage. We cannot make promises that we are going to have them 10 years from now or when we’re 90 years old. So please back them up once you download them.
We Really Like Instagram and it’s easiest way to update and share the latest images… Be sure to click on the Instagram Link right here below!
Tips for Preparing for your session!
- For selecting outfits – We always recommend choosing lighter colors. Nothing to dark or contrasty. Don’t wear black clothing on the beach. White and khaki, coral, or lighter pastel colors work best. Navy is dark but the exception to the rule and always looks classy. Just keep it simple and you’ll be in good shape.
- Ladies bring hair ties just in case it is a bit breezy! We know it’s not your first choice. But keep in mind the beach is not a studio, it’s not a controlled environment, and it is always a bit breezy if not windy.
- Don’t get sun burned before your Beach Photography. SPF 100 was invented for a reason. Also don’t get eaten by any Sharks before your session. Just kidding there’s no Sharks around Clearwater Beach… Well… Not big ones anyways. Ok, maybe a few big ones. But, you’ll be ok. The sharks will only nibble at your toes a bit.
- Go Barefoot, bring flip flops… but leave the Tennis Shoes at home…
- Take hotel wristbands off, leave the sunglasses in the car, keep the amount of stuff you’re carrying with you to a minimum. Keep it simple and have fun.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and have fun! We’re going to have fun. Relax, you’re on vacation. 🙂
- Basically keep it simple and enjoy yourselves. We create Beach Photography. We create pictures that make you happy. This should be a lighthearted and friendly experience. That’s what we aim for, always!