Reserve your Clearwater Beach Photography! Please read this entire page for detailed information about your Family Portraits at the Beach.
To book a Family Portrait Session at the Beach please call us at 727-831-2186 to ensure availability of your date and time. Or fill out any of the contact forms found throughout this website and we’ll call you.
We only book sessions over the phone. It’s a short conversation, but we feel it’s important to talk to the people that we are going to be working for. We still believe in personalized service and getting to know our clients. Dates book out very quickly, now more than ever!
A $95 deposit reserves your portrait session with the $300 balance due on the evening of your session. The deposit is fully refundable if poor weather prohibits your session from taking place.
If you have any questions before or after your portrait session. I’m always available to take your call. I always pick up the phone! I pride myself on prompt and clear communication. I try to keep everything simple.
Next up is some very important stuff about setting expectations correctly. The remainder of this page outlines everything that you can expect from your portrait session and what you can expect from us.
Creating Family Portraits is a very personalized experience. We always prefer to talk to you on the phone before we set up any session. This is not a sales pitch call, but more like a getting to know you call. I truly care about the people I work for. We want to make your experience great. Typically we talk about your family, how many kids you have, the ages, go over the details of what we offer, and talk about what to wear. These calls take five minutes of your time. It’s worth it and helps plan out your session.
Before Booking Your Session – Info on what you can expect from me…
We edit the pictures and make them look pretty. All images are edited and made to look beautiful. I always say… “If you like what you see here on this website, then that is what you can expect to get.“
All Images are 100% Copyright Free for you – The images we create for you are Digitally Delivered to you in your own gallery within 14 days or less after your session.
You will get an email inviting you into your gallery, where you can view and download them. You are free to make prints anywhere you choose. We never delete your online gallery that I deliver to you and it never expires. We have unlimited image storage. However, please do make sure you back up your images somewhere else. Even though we have unlimited storage. We cannot make promises that we are going to have them 10 years from now or when we’re 90. So please back them up once you download them.
Tips for Preparing for your session!
- For selecting outfits – We always recommend choosing lighter colors. Nothing to dark or contrasty. Don’t wear black clothing on the beach. White and khaki, coral, or lighter pastel colors work best. Navy is dark but the exception to the rule and always looks classy. Just keep it simple and you’ll be in good shape.
- Ladies bring hair ties just in case it is a bit breezy! We know it’s not your first choice. But keep in mind the beach is not a studio, it’s not a controlled environment, and it is always a bit breezy if not windy.
- Don’t get sun burned before your Beach Photography. SPF 100 was invented for a reason. Also don’t get eaten by any Sharks before your session. Just kidding there’s no Sharks around Clearwater Beach… Well… Not big ones anyways. Ok, maybe a few big ones. But, you’ll be ok. The sharks will only nibble at your toes a bit.
- Go Barefoot, bring flip flops… but leave the Tennis Shoes at home…
- Take hotel wristbands off, leave the sunglasses in the car, keep the amount of stuff you’re carrying with you to a minimum. Keep it simple and have fun.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and have fun! We’re going to have fun. Relax, you’re on vacation. 🙂
- Basically keep it simple and enjoy yourselves. We create Beach Photography. We create pictures that make you happy. This should be a lighthearted and friendly experience. That’s what we aim for, always!