To book a Clearwater Beach Family Portrait Session please call me at 727-831-2186 to ensure availability of your date and time.
I only book sessions over the phone. It’s a short conversation but I feel it’s important to talk to the people I’m going to be working for. Also dates move very quickly. So I do not book sessions by email because availability can change fast.
All sessions are reserved with a $95 deposit which is refundable. If we get rained out and are unable to reschedule your session. However, if you need to cancel your session for any reason. I make every effort to fill your date with another session. But please understand that the deposit guarantees your date and sunset session which means turning away others. If I’m not able to fill a cancelled session deposit is always good for the next time you are visiting Clearwater Beach but otherwise non-refundable.
The remaining balance of your session fee is due the evening of your portrait session. If you wish to use a credit card on the day of your session, I am able process on-location.
If you have any questions before or after your portrait session. I’m always available to take your call. I always pick up the phone! I pride myself on prompt and clear communication. I try to keep everything simple.
Next up is some very important stuff about setting expectations correctly. The remainder of this page outlines everything that you can expect from your portrait session and what you can expect from me.
Creating Family Portraits is a very personalized experience. I always prefer to talk to you on the phone before we set up any session. This is not a sales pitch call, but more like a getting to know you call. I truly care about the people I work for. I want to make your experience great. Typically we talk about your family, how many kids you have, the ages, go over the details of what I offer, and talk about what to wear. These calls take five minutes of your time. It’s worth it and helps plan out your session. My sessions are always one simple flat rate. Between $195 and $295 depending on your needs. Never more and no up-sells. I always include the finished image files too!
Before Booking Your Session – Info on what you can expect from me…
I edit the pictures and make them look pretty. All my images are edited and made to look beautiful. I always say… If you like what you see here on this website, then that is what you can expect to get.
All Images are 100% Copyright Free for you – The images I create for you are Digitally Delivered to you in your own gallery within 10 days or less after your session.
You will get an email inviting you into your gallery, where you can view and download them. You are free to make prints anywhere you choose.
I never delete your online gallery that I deliver to you and it never expires. I have unlimited image storage. So I still have all the pictures I’ve ever taken. However, please do make sure you back up your images somewhere else. Even though I have unlimited storage. I cannot make promises that I’m going to have them 10 years from now or when I’m 90. So please back them up once you download them.
Tips for Preparing for your session!
- For selecting outfits – I always recommend choosing lighter colors. Nothing to dark or contrasty. Don’t wear black clothing on the beach. White and khaki, coral, or lighter pastel colors work best. Navy is dark but the exception to the rule and always looks classy. Just keep it simple and you’ll be in good shape.
- Ladies bring hair ties just in case it is a bit breezy! I know it’s not your first choice. But keep in mind the beach is not a studio and it is always a bit breezy if not windy.
- Don’t get sun burned before your Clearwater Beach Photography. SPF 100 was invented for a reason. Also don’t get eaten by any Sharks before your session. Just kidding there’s no Sharks around Clearwater Beach… Well… Not big ones anyways.
- Go Barefoot, bring flip flops… but leave the Tennis Shoes at home…
- Don’t take yourself too seriously and have fun! We’re going to have fun. Relax, you’re on vacation. 🙂
- Basically keep it simple and enjoy yourselves. I create Beach Photography that makes you happy.